Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This comes from my Pol Martin Cookbook Supreme Cuisine I also like this served on toast with bacon.
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup gruyere cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and black pepper
- place eggs, herbs, cheese and mustard in bowl, mix well.
- heat butter in large nonstick frying pan over medium-low heat.
- pour egg mixture into pan and cook for 1 minutes.
- season, stir
- keep stirring until eggs are done to desired consistency.
I scaled this back for 1 serve. I love cheesy scrambled eggs so added a little extra but the addition of the Dijon mustard and the herbs really made this a great dish and I thoroughly enjoyed with a slice of wholemeal/wholegrain toast for a very filling breakfast, thank you daisygrl64, made for Name that Ingredient tag game.