Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
From my Pol Martin Cookbook. I always enjoy this quick and easy recipe durning BBQ season. Great served with baked potatoes done at the same time on BBQ. One meal, one appliance!! I hope you enjoy as much as my family does.
- 4 pork chops (3/4-in thick, trimmed of fat)
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredients except pork chops in a bowl.
- pour mixture into a saucepan and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat. remove from stove and let cool.
- brush pork chops with mixture and marinate 15 minutes.
- preheat BBQ to medium heat.
- oil grill and add pork chops. cook uncovered, 8 to 9 minutes on each side. baste chops with marinade 4 to 5 time durning cooking.
Well, today is Sunday and I have already been asked to make this on Tuesday (the night of the week where our kids take turns choosing the dinner). A very big hit here in this household. Nice flavour and kid friendly. I made exactly as listed, easy and delicious. Thanks for sharing this winner! Made for Photo Tag.
Delicious! The Rosemary adds that extra flavor that makes this recipe unique! I served it with baby new potatoes that I grilled alonside the pork chops with Olive oil and Rosemary as well. Thanks so much for this delicious recipe!