Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a sri lankan dish that can be served with any curry and rice or with string hoppers.
- 2 cups grated coconut
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon maldive fish (optional)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice or 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- mix together pepper flakes, red onion, salt, maldive fish, chilli powder and paprika.
- Add the coconut and lime or lemon juice.
- Mix together with hands so that coconut is coated.