Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is derived from a cookbook of mine that was compiled by both my Grandma and Aunt to bring our family's favorites and originals, throughout the generations. While i never remember really having this growing up, I have no doubt in my mind that my Grandmother made this a delicious version of her own fried rice.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs, scrambled and minced
- 1 lb ground chuck
- minced fresh onion (to taste)
- finely crushed red peppers (to taste) or cayenne (to taste)
- ground black pepper
- In medium-large skillet, saute onion.
- Just before onion becomes translucent, add ground beef and brown.
- Drain. Add rice and egg.
- Add red pepper, salt, and ground black pepper.