Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this yet but I have too post it! The name's toooooo kute! :D
- 1⁄2 ounce spiced rum, captain morgan's rum
- 1⁄2 ounce Crown Royal whiskey
- 1⁄2 ounce apple Schnapps (Puckers)
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- splash sour mix
- splash carbonated lemon-lime beverage (7-Up or Sprite)
- lemon wedge (garnish)
- Pour ice in cocktail shaker. Add all ingredients except soda. Cover and shake.
- Add ice to a margarita glass (you could also sugar the rim for a sweeter taste) or big glass and strain drink.
- Top off with splash of lemon-lime soda. Add lemon wedge for garnish and enjoy!