Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 -8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) jar dill pickles, drained and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Toss together celery, onion and pickles.
- In a seperate bowl blend fat free cream cheese until smooth then add fat free mayonnaise, low-sodium worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and pepper.
- Add chopped ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.