1/2 Photos of Point Reyes Original Blue Tomato Salad
I found this on my grocery stores (Buehler's) website and it sounds fabulous! I can't wait for the Farmer's Market and fresh veges....only a couple of months away!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the tomatoes into 1/2-inch thick slices and arrange 2 or 3 slices on individual salad plates.
- 2Season the slices with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Place the onions in a bowl, squeeze the lemon over them and marinate for about 5 minutes.
- 4Top the tomatoes with some of the blue cheese, marinated onions and fresh basil.
- 5Drizzle each plate with oil and vinegar.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Point Reyes Original Blue Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.4
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 42.5 mg
- Sodium 798.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 13.9 g