Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Fernando's Hideaway Cottages in the Napa/Sonoma Wine Country.
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted kalamata olives
- crackers, for serving or French baguette, slices for serving
- Mash together blue cheese and olive oil with a fork.
- Fold in pine nuts and olives.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with crackers or baguette slices.
This is to die for--loved it, loved it, loved it! I had to use regular black olives instead of kalamatas, but still fantastic!
I made this spread to go with Recipe #215143. What a rich treat! I really enjoyed the combination of flavors. It took less than 5 minutes to put together too. Thanks, CD!