Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a good holiday punch. Original recipe was posted in Southern Living, but I've changed a few things in ours.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne
- 3 cups cranberry-apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup white grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup orange liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup Grand Marnier
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cranberries
- Chill champagne well.
- Once champagne is chilled, tir all liquid ingredients together in a 2 quart pitcher immediately before serving.
- Serve in champagne flutes with a fresh cranberry at the bottom.