1/1 Photo of Poinsettia Cocktail
This recipe calls for simple syrup. To make it, simmer 1 1/2 cups sugar and 1 cup of water until the sugar is dissolved, then cool. Recipe is from Peterson's Holiday Helper by Valerie Peterson.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In cocktail shaker with ice, combine the cranberry juice, simple syrup and orange liqueur.
- 2Shake well (until the shaker is covered with condensation).
- 3Strain the mixture, dividing it between 6 Champagne flutes.
- 4Add the champagne, dividing it between the glasses.
- 5Garnish each drink with 3 cranberries skewered on a cocktail pick.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poinsettia Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: