Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe calls for simple syrup. To make it, simmer 1 1/2 cups sugar and 1 cup of water until the sugar is dissolved, then cool. Recipe is from Peterson's Holiday Helper by Valerie Peterson.
- 3⁄4 cup cranberry juice
- 3 ounces simple syrup
- 6 ounces orange liqueur, such as Cointreau
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne, chilled
- 18 fresh cranberries
- In cocktail shaker with ice, combine the cranberry juice, simple syrup and orange liqueur.
- Shake well (until the shaker is covered with condensation).
- Strain the mixture, dividing it between 6 Champagne flutes.
- Add the champagne, dividing it between the glasses.
- Garnish each drink with 3 cranberries skewered on a cocktail pick.
wow this is great! Since I didn't have simple syrup, I used corn syrup. It did the job LOL I used sparkling wine. It was so yummy. I used all my fresh cranberries in the day and forgot to keep some for this drink :( Thanks Lainey :) Made for Photo tag