Recipe by Tin Chef Seattle
This recipe is actually a pie filling that I adapted to impress chicks in college. It is quick, simple, and rich. Possible variations would include adding mint, orange liquor, rum, or other such flavorings. Consider topping with shaved chocolate, a mint leaf, berries, etc.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate with the milk in a pot on a medium low heat. Stir the entire time.
- Stir in marshmallows. Keep stirring until all the marshmallows have melted into mixture.
- Set mixture aside to let cool. When cool enough, put in the refrigerator to chill for an hour and a half.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture.
- Gorge your belly on sweet chocolate mousse goodness.