Nice, simple Serbian flat bread. Posted in response to a recipe request. (Prep. time does not include rising time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 3Add sugar oil and egg.
- 4Gradually stir in flour until combined and soft dough forms.
- 5Knead in bowl for 1 minute.
- 6Place dough in greased bowl, cover, and let rise until doubled.
- 7Roll on floured board into large, slightly flattened circle.
- 8Prick with fork all over.
- 9Brush top with oil or butter and let sit 20 minutes.
- 10Bake for 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pogaca (Serbian Bread)
Serving Size: 1 (871 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2155.1
- Calories from Fat 454
- Total Fat 50.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 90.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 363.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.0 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 55.5 g