Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is good for a Friday night dinner, quick and easy. This is how my family would eat hot dogs sometimes. We nick named them Poe dogs
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 hot dog buns
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili (with or without beans)
- 1 cup grated American cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- Open hot dog bun and lay it flat on plate.
- Cut 2 hot dogs into pieces, place on top of bun.
- Pour chili over hot dogs, sprinkle on onions and cheese. Eat with a fork.
Good dogs! Simple and delish. Thanks for sharing. Made for Cookbook Tag.