From the Gold Medal Alpha-Bakery Children's Cookbook
Make and share this Pocket Pizza Dough recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- Combine ingredients in a bowl until the dough leaves the sides.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead 10 times.
- Cover with a bowl for 15 minutes.
- Make a pizza or pizza pocket and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Wonderful dough! I wanted a calzone today but wasn't in the mood to make dough with yeast. This was so easy, in the time I left the dough to rest I shredded my cheeses and prepped my toppings. I also added 1/2 tsp. of dried Italian seasoning to the dough. The end product turned out so delicious! I will be using this recipe often. Thanks for posting.
Thank you for sharing this recipe. I wanted a pizza pocket and the dough was perfect!!! I did add garlic powder, onion powder and basil to the dough. Will be making again!