Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My Mom had a can of cherry pie filling and a can of jumbo butter tastin' biscuits and said I could make something. This is what I made.
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) canbutter tastin' jumbo refrigerated biscuits (8 in can)
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 -4 tablespoons water (or enough to make a thin glaze)
- Lightly flour biscuits on each side.
- Roll each biscuit into a 5 inch circle.
- Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of pie filling in the center of each biscuit.
- Fold over until edges meet.
- Seal with a fork.
- Lay turnovers in 2 rows of 4 on a medium sized cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Mix powdered sugar and water together to form glaze.
- Drizzle glaze over turnovers.