1/1 Photo of Poat Dot - Cambodian Grilled Corn
Sue Lau's Note:
Goes great with satay and other grilled items.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare charcoal grill or preheat an ungreased cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- 2Very lightly brush the corn with oil and set on the grill rack or in the skillet.
- 3Cook, turning every 2-3 minutes, until the kernels are tender and nicely charred, 12-15 minutes total; keep warm.
- 4Meanwhile, in a bowl stir together the fish sauce, water, sugar and salt until it is dissolved.
- 5Heat the 2 tbsp oil in a saucepan over medium heat until very hot but not smoking.
- 6Carefully pour liquid mixture in (it may sputter a bit so watch out); add the green onions and simmer until the sauce begins to thicken, about 30 seconds; remove from heat and cool.
- 7Brush cooked corn with the sauce and serve.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poat Dot - Cambodian Grilled Corn
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 871.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g