Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From "The Healing Foods Cookbook". This looks so yummy. Turkey is helpful to building your immune system as well as wound healing. I can't wait to try this one.
- 1 lb turkey cutlets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- In a pie plate, combine the oil, paprika, and pepper. Dip the turkey in the mixture to coat both sides.
- Place in a nonstick frying pan. Sprinkle with the lemon juice. Cover and cook over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes until the turkey is opaque. Do not overcook.
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt and dill. Serve as a sauce for the turkey.
Yum a really quick, delicious and healthy meal! The turkey was moist with a nice lemon flavour that went well with the refreshing yoghurt/dill sauce.