Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 lb Market Pantry® Raw Large Peeled & Deveined Shrimp, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper sauce, plus more for serving
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Market Pantry® Demi Wheat French Breads, cut in halves and split crosswise
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 12 Market Pantry® Hamburger Dill Pickle Ovals
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add the shrimp, reduce the heat to simmer, and cook, stirring, until just opaque throughout, about 3 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water until cool, and drain again.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the yogurt and hot sauce. Fold in the shrimp and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toast the bread in a toaster oven or oven. Divide the shrimp among the bread and top with the lettuce, tomato, pickles, and more hot sauce.