Another healthy recipe from The Mayo Clinic Williams-Sonoma cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced (including green portions)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tablespoons lime zest, grated
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon fillets, skinned and cut into 6 pieces
For Melon Salsa
- 1Preheat an oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, toss together the onions, mint, ginger and lime zest.
- 3Place 6 pieces of aluminum foil, each 10 inches square, onto a work surface.
- 4Place a piece of salmon in the center of each square.
- 5Top each with an equal amount of the onion mixture.
- 6Fold in the edges of the foil and crimp to seal.
- 7Place the packets in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake until opaque throughout, 12-15 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss together the melon, pepper, lime juice, onion, jalapeno and mint.
- 9To serve, transfer the contents of each packet onto an individual plate and top with salsa.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poached Salmon With Melon Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (1040 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 234.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 71.1 g
- Protein 28.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: