Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
The Best Salmon ever! I found this recipe from a SPLENDA card and can't believe how easy and delicious it is. I'm not even a big fan of salmon.You must really try this.
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons thinly sliced little red hot chili peppers (optional)
- 1 pinch each salt and pepper
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 cups water
- 4 salmon fillets (about 5 ozs)
- In a bowl,combine mango,avocado, green onions, lemon juice, Splenda, hot pepper (if using), salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet large enough to hold fish in sigle layer with stock and water bring the liquid to a boil.; reduce heat to a simmer. Add salmon; cover and barely simmer for 10 mins or until fish flakes when tested.
- Transfer fish to plates; spoon salsa over top.