Top Review by Recipe Reader
This is certainly a quick and easy way to cook salmon. (I had never poached before.) It is very light in flavor. I topped the salmon with a drizzle of Recipe #295678 (dijon salad dressing) and plan to try it with marinated cucumber and onion next time. Thanks for posting!
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 cup clam juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide all the ingredients except the salmon between 2 skillets.
- If you do not have one big enough to hold all the salmon.
- Add the salmon filets and bring the liquid to a simmer over medium heat.
- Lower to a medium low heat and gently simmer until the fish is medium to medium well about 6 minutes.