Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
delciously healthy salmon
- 1 lb center-cut salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 4 portions
- 1 cup dry white wine, divided
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Place salmon in a large skillet.
- Add 1/2 cup wine and enough water to just cover the salmon.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a simmer, turn the salmon over, cover and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shallot and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining 1/2 cup wine; boil until slightly reduced, about 1 minute.
- Stir in lemon juice, cook 1 minute more.
- Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream and salt.
- To serve, top the salmon with the sauce and garnish with dill.