1/1 Photo of Poached Salamon With Green Bean Salad
We enjoyed this fish recipe - with some changes from the original recipe from Redbook magazine based on our preferences and what was on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet combine lemon, tarragon and 5 onions and enough water to come 2/3 up or that will cover the fish when added. Bring to a simmer over medium high heat.
- 2Sprinkle salmon with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper; add salmon to skillet, adding water if needed to cover. Cook for 5-10 minutes or until done. Transfer to a platter when done.
- 3Meanwhile bring a pot of water to a boil and add green beans - cook for 3-5 minutes. Drain.
- 4In a large salad bowl toss beans, remaining onions, radishes and some chopped tarragon. Squeeze juice from one lemon and drizzle with olive oil; toss.
- 5Serve salmon with salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poached Salamon With Green Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.1
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 64.5 mg
- Sodium 555.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 32.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: