1/1 Photo of Poached Pink Pear Delight
A wonderful summer time salad or dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the pears leaving stem attached.
- 2Into each pear stick 1 clove, place in deep pot.
- 3Add sugar, wine, water and food coloring to give desired color.
- 4Simmer very gently until pears are clear and syrup is thick, basting now and then.
- 6Serve cold as salad or dessert.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poached Pink Pear Delight
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 54.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: