Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice raspberry sauce can be served with this dessert to enhance the flavour of the peaches.
Make and share this Poached Peaches in Vanilla Syrup recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a medium sized saucepan of water to the boil.
- Drop in the peaches.
- Cook for 30 seconds and remove.
- Remove the skin and slice from the stone.
- Place water, sugar, vanilla pod and peaches in a medium sized saucepan.
- Slowly bring to a simmer and cook until peaches are just cooked.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve warm with a dollop of yoghurt, or cream or icecream.