Recipe by Chrissyo
A nice raspberry sauce can be served with this dessert to enhance the flavour of the peaches.
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a medium sized saucepan of water to the boil.
- Drop in the peaches.
- Cook for 30 seconds and remove.
- Remove the skin and slice from the stone.
- Place water, sugar, vanilla pod and peaches in a medium sized saucepan.
- Slowly bring to a simmer and cook until peaches are just cooked.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve warm with a dollop of yoghurt, or cream or icecream.