1/1 Photo of Poached Peaches in Mint Syrup
Easy summer dessert makes good use of summer peaches. Prep/cooking time does not include several hours chilling time. Recipe source: local newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine water and sugar in a deep saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to a simmer and add peaches. Simmer 5 minutes.
- 2Remove peaches from syrup, and put peaches in a bowl.
- 3Stir the torn mint leaves into syrup and simmer 1 minute.
- 4Pour the hot syrup over the peaches.
- 5Cool and refrigerate several hours.
- 6To serve: place each peach in a small bowl, spoon syrup over and garnish with mint sprig.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poached Peaches in Mint Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 83.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: