Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy on the grill or in the oven and incredibly moist. We do a lot of Salmon during the season, and this is one of my favorite recipes that brings out the taste of the salmon and is still light. I don't know if it's really 'poached' but it sounds good, doesn't it? :)
- 1 whole salmon fillet (full side)
- 1 cup sauvignon blanc wine
- 4 -6 sprigs fresh lavender
- 1 lemon, juice of
- fine sea salt (I used french sea salt on this)
- white pepper
- Place fillet on foil and form a 'bowl'.
- Pour wine over fish and lightly salt and pepper with the sea salt and white pepper. Add lemon juice.
- Cover fish with a top layer of foil and fold edges of foil together to seal.
- Place on grill over medium heat for 15 - 20 minutes depending on thickness of fillet and how well done you like your salmon.