Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe that can double as a brunch or an easy dinner recipe. Don't over cook the tomato, they are better firm.
- 1 plum tomato, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 poached eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fuller's fine herbs dill herb seasoning mix or 1⁄4 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon instant minced garlic or 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 English muffin, sliced and toasted
- Sprinkle the tomatoes with the dill blend and garlic and sauté them in the oil in a small pan about 2 minutes on medium heat. Poach the eggs to desired consistency or soft boil them. Butter the English muffin, arrange the tomato slices on top and put an egg on top of each.
- For more recipes using organic herbs go to http://www.fullersfineherbs.com.
What a nice breakfast! Very simple and really really good. Thanks for starting my day so well! Highly recommend this recipe. Pac-Fall07