Found on the Oprah site. Wanted to save and share with others.
Make and share this Poached Eggs on Baked Potato Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together first 7 ingredients.
- On a nonstick baking sheet, spread 1/4 cup of potato mixture into a pancake about 4 inches in diameter.
- Fill the sheet with pancakes and spray them with vegetable spray.
- Bake until crispy, about 10-15 minutes.
- Turn over, and cook another 10-15 more minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Top each pancake with two poached eggs
- Serve with 2 slices of whole grain toast or your favorite toasted bread.