1/1 Photo of Poached Eggs on Baked Potato Pancakes
Marsha D.'s Note:
Found on the Oprah site. Wanted to save and share with others.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together first 7 ingredients.
- 3On a nonstick baking sheet, spread 1/4 cup of potato mixture into a pancake about 4 inches in diameter.
- 4Fill the sheet with pancakes and spray them with vegetable spray.
- 5Bake until crispy, about 10-15 minutes.
- 6Turn over, and cook another 10-15 more minutes or until brown and crispy.
- 7Top each pancake with two poached eggs
- 8Serve with 2 slices of whole grain toast or your favorite toasted bread.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poached Eggs on Baked Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.6
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 618.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 18.5 g