This decedent adventure reminds me of Mae West's quote "When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better" NOT good for you, but easy, and oh so good!!!
- In small pan bring water (and vinegar if using) to a soft boil.
- Meanwhile, toast and butter (or otherwise dress) English muffin halves.
- Drop egg yolks into simmering water and cook for one min (or less) until done to desired consistancy.
- Place yolk on top of muffin and break so that it can soak in to the muffin.
- Salt and pepper to taste.