Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Hungry but no money? Tired of Ramen Noodles? THIS will fill you up and won't break the bank. It's simple, low cost and YUMMY
- Toast the bread cool and lightly butter.
- Boil water, add a splash of vinegar and poach eggs.
- Top buttered toasts with a slice of american singles cheese or any other cheese you might have.
- place poached egg on top of cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
- place second slice of toast on top of egg, cut in half.
II made this as a late breakfast for myself and thoroughly enjoyed. I used a slice of sharp cheddar cheese and loved that with the silkiness of the egg and slightly runny yolk. Thank you Chef #116907, made for All You Can Cook Buffet.