Recipe by sonnyu28
Hungry but no money? Tired of Ramen Noodles? THIS will fill you up and won't break the bank. It's simple, low cost and YUMMY
Top Review by I'mPat
II made this as a late breakfast for myself and thoroughly enjoyed. I used a slice of sharp cheddar cheese and loved that with the silkiness of the egg and slightly runny yolk. Thank you Chef #116907, made for All You Can Cook Buffet.
- 4 pieces sandwich bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices kraft 2% american cheese singles
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast the bread cool and lightly butter.
- Boil water, add a splash of vinegar and poach eggs.
- Top buttered toasts with a slice of american singles cheese or any other cheese you might have.
- place poached egg on top of cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
- place second slice of toast on top of egg, cut in half.