Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from King's cooking studio as a method of cooking chicken to use in chicken salad.
Make and share this Poached Chicken (For Chicken Salads) recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all in a 3 quart saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a gentle simmer and skim.
- Whole breasts take 15-18 minutes while boneless breasts take 7-10.
- *Allow to cool in the liquid COMPLETELY.
- Drain and dice the chicken to use in salads or pot pies.
- Reserve poaching liquid as a stock.