Recipe by V'nut-Beyond Redemption
This is an adopted recipe from the Adoption Drive of Feb 2005. I hope you will try it out and like it! Please share your comments. Thanks.
Top Review by lolablitz
Great, easy and flavorful way to prep chicken breasts. I didn't have a cover so I had to improvise with a pie tin and was surprised by how moist they were and the nice sauce they created. I used boneless skinless packed breasts and did cook them at 375 for 40 minutes to get them to 175/180.
Directions See How It's Made
- Use as many chicken breasts as you need for dinner.
- Preheat oven at 350F or 180°C Remove skin & bone, cut into 2 parts and place in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and dot with butter.
- Salt to taste.
- Cover closely and bake about 15 minutes.
- Do not overcook; pierce with fork to be sure thickest part is done. If your chicken is cold, then the outside may cook slightly faster than the inside.
- Use pan juices as a sauce.