This is fast and easy chicken dish which goes well with basmati rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in saucepan with 500ml of water and the bouillion powder.
- 2Add sliced leek and carrots and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Add the peas and then return to a boil.
- 4Simmer for 2 minutes or until the chicken is thorougly cooked.
- 5Add the cornstarch mixture and stir thoroughly. Cook for a few seconds longer until liquid has thickened.
- 6Add chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poached Chicken and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.1
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 113.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 17.5 g