Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is fast and easy chicken dish which goes well with basmati rice.
Make and share this Poached Chicken and Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken in saucepan with 500ml of water and the bouillion powder.
- Add sliced leek and carrots and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the peas and then return to a boil.
- Simmer for 2 minutes or until the chicken is thorougly cooked.
- Add the cornstarch mixture and stir thoroughly. Cook for a few seconds longer until liquid has thickened.
- Add chopped parsley and serve immediately.