Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My absolute fav way to have white fish. The recipe below is for aboout 4 people, but I usually never measure ingredients and adjust for the number of serves. Originally from BHG
- 1 kg sea bream fillets
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1⁄4 bunch sage
- 1⁄4 bunch oregano
- 1⁄4 bunch mint
- 1⁄4 bunch chives
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 60 g butter
- 2 cups dry white wine
- Dust each fillet of fish with flour.
- Finely chop all herbs.
- (Or if time is short use dry herbs - much easier).
- Place butter, wine and herbs into large pan stirring to combine.
- Bring to simmer and add fish and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add tomato and cook for a further minute.