Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nice quick way to serve fish. Three ingredients / Three steps
Make and share this Poached Basa Fillets recipe from Food.com.
- 2 basa fillets
- 1 cup reduced-sodium vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- In large skillet vegetable stock and kitchen bouquet ;heat to boiling.
- Add fillets and gently simmer for approximately 3 minutes.
- Carefully turn fillets over and gently simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Easy is right! A yummy way to prepare fish on a busy night.