Recipe by daggle
This is a down home sandwich that has a great flavor. More of a home cook'n kind of sandwich. Don't be afraid of the combination of the gravy. It tastes great!! Name brands are a must with the pickles (they need to be the refrigerated kind)
- 2 (2 1/2 ounce) packages honey-roasted ham, carl budding type
- 2 (2 1/2 ounce) packages cooked turkey, carl budding type
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise, per sandwich
- 2 slices dill pickles, halves claussen
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages brown gravy mix
- 3 hoagie rolls
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Split hoagie rolls top with mayonnaise as desired.
- Top with deli meat.
- On top of deli meat, place pickles.
- Place mozzarella cheese on top of pickles and other side of roll.
- Bake sandwiches for 10 min at 375°F.
- Prepare brown gravy per package.
- Top cooked Po'boys with gravy and enjoy.
- You can add onions and such but we don't like them so it's your choice!
- Salt and pepper to taste.