Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Having a rotten day, or just need a little spoiling? This outta do it! ;) :) Rich, decadent, and after the first sip a long sigh and smile will follow....my own cure-all concoction!
- 2 ounces Frangelico
- 2 ounces butterscotch schnapps
- 1 ounce Godiva milk chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce amarula liqueur
- 1 ounce milk, more if preferred
- Stir first 5 ingredients in your favorite large, parfait-style wine glass.
- Add as much ice that will fit, about 6 ice wedges.
- Put on your favorite movie or grab your favorite book, sink into the tub, sip and enjoy -- put off laundry til tomorrow. ;).
- (1-2 servings, depending on your day!).
- Tip: This is really good in the blender with ice for a frosty frappe, too! ;).
This drink has a good taste. But it was way too sweet for me. I added more milk and it was perfect. Thanks Wildflour :) Made for Top Favorites of 2009 tag game
Oh yeah! I'm lovin' this one. Perfect cure for a not so good day and makes a great day even better. Smooth and creamy and perfectly balanced. I used extra skim milk and opted to blend mine with ice. Now, I'm just going to sit back and relax. Thank you Kelly, you saved a life, as I put away the chipper - I'd hate to break a nail and waste a perfectly good manicure ;o)