1/2 Photos of Pms Brownies Aka Cheesecake Topped Brownies
1 hr 5 mins
These brownies are three layers,cheesecake topped with chocolate icing.They have been a favorite of my families for years now.You can see why we call them PMS brownies! chocolate chocolate chocolate.I usually end up making a double recipe because they dont last very long.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11.Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 22.Prepare brownie mix according to the directions on the package. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- 33.In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and cornstarch until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla until smooth. Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over brownie batter.
- 44.Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until top is lightly browned. Allow to cool, spread with frosting, and cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator, or freeze in a single layer for up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pms Brownies Aka Cheesecake Topped Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1815 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.5
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 209.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g