Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
If the name of this recipe captured your attention, you will be happy to know the PMS stands for Parmesan, Mozzarella & Swiss cheese. This recipe is easy to prepare, has an excellent flavor and is a combination of some of my favorite comfort foods
- 8 ounces ziti pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups broccoli florets or 1 (14 ounce) packagefrozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil (or 2 tsp. dried)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated swiss cheese
- Cook ziti in boiling salted water according to pkg.
- instructions; drain; place in large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet and saute onion and garlic until tender, then add to ziti and mix well.
- Cook broccoli in boiling salted water for about 3-4 minutes until tender; drain.
- Add broccoli, parsley and basil to ziti.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix in the three cheeses.
- Pour mixture into a 3 quart casserole which has been lightly oiled or sprayed with Pam.
- Cover and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Yes, the name of this recipe DID capture my attention. And I'm glad that it did! This dish is very good - real comfort food. I did toss in some red pepper for a little extra zip. Thanks for a great recipe.
Excellent recipe! We added this to our keeper list, thanks so much for a healthy light and tasty meal that goes great with a salad.
I found this recipe to lack in flavor. Maybe my tastebuds were tainted with the vinegar in my dinner salad? Anyhow, I'll give it another try.