Recipe by Susie in Texas
If the name of this recipe captured your attention, you will be happy to know the PMS stands for Parmesan, Mozzarella & Swiss cheese. This recipe is easy to prepare, has an excellent flavor and is a combination of some of my favorite comfort foods
Top Review by MrsEl
Yes, the name of this recipe DID capture my attention. And I'm glad that it did! This dish is very good - real comfort food. I did toss in some red pepper for a little extra zip. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 8 ounces ziti pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups broccoli florets or 1 (14 ounce) packagefrozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil (or 2 tsp. dried)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ziti in boiling salted water according to pkg.
- instructions; drain; place in large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet and saute onion and garlic until tender, then add to ziti and mix well.
- Cook broccoli in boiling salted water for about 3-4 minutes until tender; drain.
- Add broccoli, parsley and basil to ziti.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix in the three cheeses.
- Pour mixture into a 3 quart casserole which has been lightly oiled or sprayed with Pam.
- Cover and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.