Recipe by Mille®
I found this recipe buried under a mountain in Nevada
Top Review by 11995588
Nice and hot. It is NOT for those who aren't into very hot. Best left for old chilie heads not for those who think they like spice but there are some things that are too hot. They would class this as too hot.
- 4 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar or 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry hot mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt-free lemon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix the cayenne, chili powder and seasoning salt; mix thoroughly.
- In another bowl, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer this mixture to the first bowl and blend thoroughly.
- Use immediately or store in a cool dark place.
- Keeps for several months.