Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A side dish like this is what adds Pizzzzzaz to your meal. This goes great with a chicken salad or BBQ'd chicken and many other things.You could serve them as an appetizer depending on the rest of your dinner plans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (lite is fine)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 12 ripe red plums, cut in half pitted (Italian Prune plums work well too)
- 1 dash hot sauce (as much or as little, or none, it's up to you)
- Combine cream cheese, hot sauce& walnuts, mix well.
- Fill the cavity of the plums with the cheese mixture oozing some out the sideswhen you fit the plums together.