This is a slightly altered version of a recipe I got from a fitness magazine. It is a dense cake, very different and yummy! Using the light ingredients I specified, it's relatively guilt-free.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 F.
- 2Coat bottom of 9-inch round cake pan with melted butter and top evenly with brown sugar.
- 3Arrange slices of plum to cover pan, very slightly overlapping.
- 4Sift together dry ingredients.
- 5Beat together"wet" ingredients in large bowl.
- 6Gradually beat together wet and dry ingredients until smooth.
- 7Pour mixture over plums.
- 8bake for 35 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 9Cool for 5 minutes, then invert onto plate to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plum Upside-Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 107.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: