Recipe by Audrey M
A wonderful side dish. The feta cheese adds a special touch to this recipe.
Top Review by Deanna Walker
This dish is so fast, so simple, and tastes amazing! I have made it 3 times now, once each week on the busy nights we have football practice. It saves time, money, and you can eat together at home! Thank you very much for this recipe!!! It is awesome!
- 3 cups finely diced plum tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 lb cooked and drained corkscrew macaroni