Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A wonderful side dish. The feta cheese adds a special touch to this recipe.
- 3 cups finely diced plum tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 lb cooked and drained corkscrew macaroni
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Combine tomatoes, onion, oil, parsley, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Add feta and warm pasta; toss.
- Can serve at room temperature or chill before serving.
This dish is so fast, so simple, and tastes amazing! I have made it 3 times now, once each week on the busy nights we have football practice. It saves time, money, and you can eat together at home! Thank you very much for this recipe!!! It is awesome!