A favorite that my mother, Joan, used to make for a sweet treat
Make and share this Plum Tart recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Mix dry ingredients, then cut in butter with pastry blender.
- Beat 1 egg in cup, add vanilla then fill the rest of the way to the 1 cup mark with milk and add to dry / butter mixture.
- Grease pan and pat dough into pan.
- assort 3-4 cups of sliced plums on top of dough in a spiral pattern.
- sprinkle top with 1 cup sugar mixed together with 2 teaspoons cinnamon and 3 tablespoons melted butter.
- Bake 25 minutes.