Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
Any fruit can be subbed here in this terrific winter pud - adapted from a Family Circle recipe found in a 1999 edition
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 3⁄4 cup custard powder
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 125 g butter
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 825 g plums, drained
- Pre heat oven 180 C.
- Lightly grease 6 cup ovenproof dish.
- Place flour, custard powder, sugar,butter,milk,eggs and vanilla into food processor.
- Process till mixture is creamy.
- Place drained plums in base of dish.
- Pour batter over fruit.
- Bake 50 minutes until skewer comes out clean.
- Serve warm with cream or ice cream.
so easy and quick! and it tastes delicious!