Recipe by Jackie Perez
This is a really great summertime dessert to serve at a dinner party.
Top Review by sugarpea
Excellent! Great technique of reblending sorbet 1/2 hour before serving. Made it so creamy. Considered using my sorbet machine but followed recipe exactly. I'm sure the machine would not have produced a better result. Sparkling flavor, great palate cleanser and very pretty.
- 3⁄4 lb plum, rinsed,pitted,sliced,and unpeeled
- 1 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine plums, orange juice, sugar, and orange peel in a blender.
- Use the puree button on your blender until it is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe dish, and put in your freezer for about 4 hours.
- About half an hour before you are ready to eat it, puree it one more time in your blender.
- You should keep it in the freezer until you're ready to eat.