Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A sweet sauce great for dipping or salads.
Make and share this Plum Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle plum sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Great as a dip for fried won ton wrappers, slices of cooked octopus leg, or as a salad dressing.
Followed the recipe right on down & had A GREAT TASTING DIP for some Crispy Pork Tenders I'd made! Will certainly be making this one again! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my Sauce theme in My-3-Chefs]