Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just took a bunch of plum from our tree and i didn't know what to do with them so I took them and made something out of it and it tasted really good and my family loved it and my 9 year old sister told me what to do so I took it and made a delicious serving
- 15 plums
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter mixed with water
- 5 loaves bread
- 3 plums, cut in halves
- 1 dates
- Cut the plums in halves and take out the pit.
- Take plum and grate them until all mushy and gooey and all the plums are done.
- Take half a cup of peanut butter and dip it into the mixture.
- Mix together the peanut butter, the sugar, and the plum mixture.
- Take the bread and cut it into quarts.
- Dip the mixture and Enjoy.
- If making a serving for five then all you need to do is find a plate big enough for five sandwiches.
- Take plums and put them on the sandwiches.
- Take parsley and cut it into bits and stuff the halves with parsley.
- Take a date and cut it in half and put peanut butter inside and and on the plate to make it look like its overflowing and put it in the middle.